API Delevan improves price and delivery on Powder Iron Temperature Stable 1008 SMT InductorMay 15th, 2020
Delevan’s Powder Iron Temperature Stable version of the 1.0 µH, +/-5%, 1008 SMT Inductor is now available at a reduced lead-time and discounted unit price.
Part Number 4302-102J offers superior electrical characteristics in environments that require consistent performance over a wide temperature range with the following parameters:
- Temp Rise (35C) Current 520mA
- DCR 550mOhms
- SRF 80MHz min
- Temperature Stability ΔL~1%
- Inrush Current Handling Excellent
This design is suitable for use in applications where temperature stability is critical for system performance
- Portable medical diagnostic and test equipment operating in remote locations
- Communication systems operating in harsh environments where temperature variables are vast
- Data transmission systems operating in extreme atmospheric conditions
More application tools and information on the entire Delevan offering can be found HERE.